Tuesday 1 May 2012

All quiet on the western front

Well not quite the western front, but more like western Melbourne front, ha ha

Scene:
Baby asleep, clothes folded, bathroom clean, car booked in for service, end of book that I have been reading for 4 months finished, food for dinner thawing, what the..... oh and book 2 wrapped up yesterday and sent to my sister for an opinion...........

It's eerily calm and my thoughts wander to book 1 which has been at the editors for what seems like an eternity. The suspense is killing me even though I am self publishing, its still nerve wracking to find out what an editor thought, found or suggests that I change etc.

It's almost as bad as waiting for an email from someone significant for 6 weeks, you know who you are....hehe.

Oh better go, little Miss G has awoken, and my peaceful morning has vanished into the mist of a cold Melbourne morning.

3 weeks and counting.........



No comments:

Post a Comment